The third podcast is produced by one of the best dj who succeeds in mixing the dark electro bass with fluency & energy. …Guess who we are talking about? Mr UMWELT of course, the electro producer leading the french vinyl label called NewFlesh Records… Get ready for heavy bass!
Stay Tuned on BackToBionic.com
The first podcast is an Electro mix intitled “Bass Legacy”
by JON MERICK (From BACK TO BIONIC, Here to make u Freak!)
Stay Tuned on BackToBionic.com…
This post is focused on the 2010′s productions in Electro Bass movement. Nothing official, no chart, it’s simply some names that gave us some good times in 2K10. These favorite depends on our robotic feelings so the list is subjective. However, everyone should be alright to say there are a couple of very interesting talents inside.
Still lovin’ the past but we had to livin’ in our time so keep 3 eyes on all these activists. We are really impatient to see what is going to happen in 2K11 …
E.P : SUBMERSIBLE MACHINES – SUBMERSIBLE MACHINES [USA]
- The Art to come from nowhere and to shine thanks to a debut E.P. It’s not a simply selection of tracks, it’s a solid E.P made with a deep flow. That’s why between all the great productions, this side-project stays in the minds.
ALBUM : HADAMARD – LOVE SONGS [Netherland]
- Not enough album in 2010, but “LOVE SONGS” can make crazy…too much dope tracks including a fresh producing. The Sexalholics have approved!
COMPILATION : ELECTRONICOS DOMESTICOS 2 [Spain]
- This year ELECTRONICOS DOMESTICOS II is the rare electro compilation which have done the job from A to Z : unknown talents, some news, some risks, quantity-quality, vinyl-cd-mp3, real design, various covers…
NEW LABEL : LAST KNOWN TRAJECTORY [Germany]
- A lot of new inspired labels have been launched in 2010, so it’s not easy to choice. However, may be LAST KNOWN TRAJECTORY make a little difference thanks to their smart brand identity & their concept release…
NEWFLESH RECORDS [France]
- Some working men who produce only vinyls & keep banging the dark side of electro.
The bass is always honored!
TRANSIENT FORCE [USA]
- For us this label is living in its time, to not say flying to the future! A Real chance for underground artists to be highlighted. Currently, it’s the rare imprint to release some original electro bass full length albums…
GHOST TECHNOLOGY [Croatia]
- Not the most productive in 2010 but this label is open minded & focus on the new school. So, we are sure in the next years GHOST TECHNOLOGY is going to shine in the underground.
ARTIST : 214 [USA]
- Chris 214 is daily kicking the beat… He doesn’t forgotten the electronic music needs to represent the future and he produces in this way with a constant pressure and with some brilliant modern sounds.
- The “Coup de Grace” from France…
PIP WILLIAMS [UK]
- PIP WILLIAMS is on the good way to stay in the electro heads. He is a dope producer not close-minded only on electro bass music. The Uk still rules in the music!
MICRO CONTROL UNIT [Belgium]
- A New artist who loves bass and who has some very good ideas in his productions. When MICRO CONTROL UNIT will find his own direction, he will destroy everything.
REMIXER : DR SCHMIDT [Germany]
Coming soon a post about the selection of our most appreciated Electro Bass Tracks of 2010…
BACK TO BIONIC Do You remember the future?
The Blog of Digital & Electro culture : Music, Art, Way of Life & Beyond…
Cyborg Defenders is a trip in the heart of retro-futuristic music. Arguably dancefloor directed, Jon Merick delivers a rythmic and dynamic mix. He displays his groove skills with his transitions, cuts, edits and remixes. Although his music is Electro-Bass directed, his selection reflects how diversified his musical tastes are, from Hip-Hop to Ghetto-Bass, as well as Electro-Punk.
Have a Good Trip :
BIONIC PODCAST #021 By JON MERICK [BACK TO BIONIC] – October 2010 [59 Min] Cover KAWSE_3000 [Photographies : N.A.S.A]
// if you like it…download it :
[Link will be back soon]
FULL TRACK LISTING : CLICK TO READ MORE >>
Yeah Earth! The new version [2.0] of the blog is online!
EXZAKT [US] – Futureshock (2007)
We hope you will like it. This second intergalactic version features many new categories and options…better optimized than the first. So, It’s also kept the good old stuffs and some ways.
We are sure you are going to discover the newness by free surfing. So we wish you a nice trip with us on the BACK TO BIONIC’s spaceship. Envoy!
BACK TO BIONIC Do You remember the future?
The Blog of Digital & Electro culture : Music, Art, Way of Life & Beyound…